Answered By: Customer Services Assistants Team
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019     Views: 258

You should be able to access most e-resources using your home PC. Sometimes, however, you may need to use RAS.

RAS stands for Remote Applications Service and provides a method for University users to access University IT facilities from their own computer. It also allows the user to connect to many online resources provided by the Library which require the user to be logged into the campus network. For more information and help with RAS click here.


Related Topics

Library Chat