We do offer extended loan periods on some items for students who are registered with the Student Wellbeing Service as having learning support needs:
Extended loan periods are available on most categories of books.
- Advance bookings for STC books (Philip Robinson Library only)- these four hour bookable loans MAY be extended for 24 hours if there are no previous bookings and the item is not in high demand. Please ask at the STC Desk.
- Walton Library four hour loans become 24 hour loans.
- One week loan - may be extended for two weeks
- Four week loan - no extension (as may be renewed)
- e-book loans - may be extended for two weeks. Readers need to add a note on the e-book request form in the Comments box e.g. 'Registered for extended loans with Student Wellbeing'.
Recalled items cannot be extended and must be returned by the due date otherwise overdue charges may be levied.
Extra borrowing is also available but must be approved by your Liaison Librarian.