Answered By: Walton Library Customer Services Team
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2019     Views: 121

Information about print credit refunds may be found on the Print Services webpage 

"You can request a refund of any unused print credit paid at the IT Service Desk in the Old Library or the Philip Robinson Library or by emailing will forward your request to the university's finance office who will process the refund.  

Withdrawing cash or card funds from a print account should only be done when you are about to leave the University as it will cause the account to be suspended. Free printing funds, allocated by the IT Service or by a School, are not refundable (except because of printer malfunction)."

Related Topics

Library Chat