Answered By: Susan Willcox
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2018     Views: 93

The University runs a Hardware Loans Scheme whereby staff or students who have a disability (even temporarily) can borrow equipment such as rests and supports, digital voice recorders, keyboards and mice etc. For more details on the Hardware Loans Scheme click here.

Related Topics

Library Chat