Answered By: David Gardner
Last Updated: Feb 11, 2015     Views: 176

The only undergraduate dissertations we hold are from the School of Architecture, Planning & Landscape. There are about 100 available (reference only) and they cover subjects such as planning, architecture, joint geography and planning, town planning and urban design. They are in room 432 on Level 4. 


Related Topics

Library Chat