Answered By: Karina Forrest
Last Updated: Oct 20, 2021     Views: 4

The data held on our Library Management System for staff and students is fed in from S3P/SAP and changes made to library accounts at a local level will be overwritten.

So to ensure your library access continues, please ask your school administration office to contact the Student Progress/Data Management team at: to confirm details of your deferral.  They are the ones who can assist with adjustment to SAP records to show there is a deferred assessment.  This data will automatically feed into our Library Management System and access to library resources and spaces will continue with your existing smartcard.

If you have a PEC form however and need borrowing rights extended for the Summer Vacation of your final year only, please see the attached FAQ