Q. How to add Library access to Google Scholar?
Answered By: Lorna Smith Last Updated: Aug 05, 2021 Views: 8
Answered By: Lorna Smith
Last Updated: Aug 05, 2021 Views: 8
Google Scholar settings allows you to connect to Library Search, giving you direct access to our online resources when you are off campus.
To set this up:
- Before you start, you will need a Google account.
- Go to Google Scholar settings page.
- In the 'Library Links' section enter 'Newcastle University' in the search box and click on the blue search icon.
- When the results appear below the search box check the box next to the result ‘Newcastle University - Find @ Newcastle’ (the other University of Newcastle is in Australia!).
- Then click on the ‘Save’ button (at the bottom of the page).