Answered By: Julie Brett
Last Updated: Oct 08, 2020     Views: 19

Accessible Study Rooms can be found at the Philip Robinson, Marjorie Robinson and Walton libraries.  They are for use by individual students (plus support worker if applicable) who have been referred by the University's Student Health and Wellbeing Service.  They can be booked online using the Book a Study Space service. Tick the box against 'An accessible space/seat is required' to display these rooms.

In each room you will find:

  • A cluster PC with standard cluster software (including specialist software)
  • Dragon NaturallySpeaking voice recognition software.