Answered By: Catherine Dale Last Updated: Jun 17, 2020 Views: 1
To add a webpage to your Reading List (Leganto) you will need to use the Cite It! tool.
- Go to the webpage (e.g. SSRN or www.bbc.co.uk) you would like to add to your reading list.
- Click the Cite It! button you installed on your bookmarks bar.
- This will open an 'Add this to my list' pop-up window.
- The Reading List system will automatically fill in as much information as possible about the resource. You will need to check/modify this information.
- Change the Type: to website or another appropriate category.
- In the bottom of the pop-up window, you can decide which list and which section you want to add it to. Or you can choose to add it to My Collection so it is stored in one place and you can then use that entry on multiple lists if needed.
If you want further information on this process, we recommend you self enrol on the Canvas Course: Reading Lists Training for Staff.