Answered By: Anne Archer
Last Updated: Sep 14, 2020     Views: 79

If your course is not on the approved list (see attachments below) but you feel you may be eligible, you can fill out a request form below to join the scheme. Services available may vary depending on whether you live within or outside the UK and are dependent on licensing, copyright or other regulations.

Research postgraduates (PhD, MRes) whose course may require them to be at a distance may also apply to use the service. Just fill in the request form here.

Any other staff and students:

If you live in the UK but outside the Northumberland, Durham and Teesside area and think you need to use the Distance Access service please complete the application form here. This will be sent to your Liaison Librarian for consideration.

All Newcastle students can access electronic books and journals from off campus - simply find via Library Search and login with your campus ID when prompted.