Answered By: Julie Brett
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2020     Views: 16

Find out about how COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has affected access to our buildings and services - read more at Updates to Library Services.

If you have a disability that means you need resources in an alternative format to standard print, please speak to the Student Health and Wellbeing Service who will discuss your requirements with you.  The Student Wellbeing advisor will then ask the Library to contact you directly to get more information on what resources are required in a format that is accessible for you.