Graduates of Newcastle University and King's College Durham may join the library for an annual fee of £20. This includes borrowing facilities in all three libraries, access to Special Collections and use of some databases.Gradute members are entitled to borrow 8 long loan items.
To join, please bring your payment, a copy of your graduation certificate and two forms of identification to the University Library during desk opening hours.
If borrowing facilities are not required a Consultation smartcard can be issued.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
1 form of photo ID
- Current signed passport
- Original birth certificate
- EEA member state identity card
- Current UK or EEA photocard driving licence
And 1 proof of address
- Utility bill issued within the last three months
- Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year
- Current UK driving licence (but only if not used for the name evidence)
- Bank or Building Society statement dated within the last three months