As an academic, there are 5 steps to creating your own reading list on Leganto for your students:
1. Access your reading list via the VLE.
2. Add resources from Library Search and other sources (e.g. Blackwell’s Book Shop).
3. Tag each item using the appropriate tag (i.e. essential, recommended or background reading), where:
4. Send your list to the library for checking and stock orders.
5. Publish your list to ensure your students can access it.
Points to note:
Tagging each item can generate book orders: there are book/student ratio ordering criteria for items being added to library stock and tagging will allow informed decisions to be made by the Library’s team.