If the Cite It! tool isn't working for you then it may be that you need to be logged into Reading Lists (Leganto) before you start to add items to your list using the tool.
If that does not resolve the issue, try removing the tool and reinstalling it, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional advice.
To reinstall the Cite It! tool:
- Log into the VLE and view your reading list.
- Make sure the Bookmarks toolbar is showing on your internet browser's page.
- From the top of the Reading List system, click on your name or initials to reveal a drop down menu. Click on Leganto's Cite It!
- Follow the on-screen instructions to drag the Cite it! button into your bookmarks toolbar.
- Cite It! will now be visible in your browser’s Bookmarks toolbar.