To add a print or eBook directly to your Reading List from Library Search using the 'Everything except articles' search:
- Click on the + button on the top right of your reading list. This will open the Search box on the right-hand side.
- Use the search options to find items from Library Search. Using the Advanced Search option allows you to search for title, author or ISBN.
- Select the item you want to add from the results list.
- Select the section you wish to add it to from the drop-down box.
- Click Add.
- Continue to add items as required or click the X at the top of the Search box to close it.
- The selected item(s) will now appear in your reading list.
- Click on 'Add tags to item' to indicate whether this is Essential, Recommended or Background reading. You will need to do this for each item, so students understand how important the item is, as well as the Library for making arrangements for a specific number of copies to be available.
- To add more items, click on the refresh icon and then continue.
Please see the attached video (no audio, 1:04 mins) and links below for guidance.