Answered By: Jake Parkins
Last Updated: Feb 27, 2020     Views: 10

For current students:

Current students can access their Transcript of Study via the Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR)

For past students:

Post-July 2018 Graduates: 

- Former Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught students who completed studies from July 2018 onwards can freely attain their Transcript of Study in the form of a Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR). In the case of MBBS and UG Dentistry graduates, bespoke transcripts are available from your former Faculty Office.

Pre-2018 Graduates: 

- Former Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught students who graduated between 1963 - January 2018 need to buy/order online.

Undergraduate students who graduated from 2007 can produce their transcripts via S3P

If you are a Humanities, Science or Engineering student and no longer have access to S3P, or require a stamped copy, then you can order a copy via Newcastle WebStore

If you studied in the School of Medical Sciences including Medicine (MBBS) and Dentistry, you can order a Transcript of Study from the Newcastle WebStore. 

The cost of your Transcript of Study depends on what year you graduated:

1963-2003: £40.00 for x2 copies.

2004-Today: £12.00 for x2 copies. 

Please visit the Results & Documents and Verifications webpage for more information on attaining a copy your Transcript of Study.



Related Topics

Library Chat