Answered By: Matthew Donnelly
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2018     Views: 8

If you need a refund for printing faults, you can either go directly to one of the NUIT help desks on campus, or a member of library staff can log a fault on your behalf.

The NUIT help desks can be found at the Philip Robinson Library, and at the Old Library.

You're encouraged to retain the faulty document as evidence of the printing fault.

Any refunds for payments made by card can only be issued if you still have the same card.

Related Topics

Library Chat