Answered By: SAGE Liaison Team
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2018     Views: 9

Yes, we can recommend this US organisation:

The Laboratory for Oceanographic and Environmental Research (LOER) maintains affiliation with and receives support from the Coastal Zone Laboratory and the Texas Institute of Oceanography.

Under their Publications section, you can source a range of open access publications including eBooks, articles and special reports, amongst others.


Related Topics

Library Chat