Answered By: Walton Library Customer Services Team
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2018     Views: 120

You can request a refund of any unused print credit paid for in cash at the IT Service Desk in the Old Library or the Philip Robinson Library. They will forward your request to the university's finance office who will process the refund.  Any unused credit paid for by card can be withdrawn by emailing

Withdrawing cash or card funds from a print account should only be done when you are about to leave the University as it will cause the account to be suspended. Free printing funds, allocated by the IT Service or by a School, are not refundable (except because of printer malfunction).

Related Topics

Library Chat