Yes, you can. Newcastle University Library has a subscription to WestlawNext (also referred to as Westlaw International, or Thomson Reuters Westlaw) so you can access these online.
You access international materials on Westlaw via the Services menu within Westlaw UK.
1) Access Westlaw UK directly: https://legalresearch.westlaw.co.uk/
2) Click on LOG IN TO YOUR SERVICE and Academic: Organisation Name on the homepage
3) Search for Newcastle University or use the alphabetical drop-down menu to locate our institution and click on Newcastle University
4) Click Continue
5) Enter your Newcastle University campus ID and password
6) Select Services and International Materials from the menu at the top of the screen to launch WestlawNext
7) Once you have accessed Westlaw International then a simple case name search should find the case you require. You can retrieve the court copy in .pdf format from there too.