I’m an international student and English isn’t my first language. Can you help?


We are not specialists in teaching English as a Second Language or English for Academic Purposes.

If you would like help with your academic English, and have a UELA score of less than 70 in your writing, you will be best supported by INTO’s In-Sessional English programme, which offers classes and individual consultations.

If you have near-native English writing skills (a UELA score of over 70 or exemption from the UELA), you are welcome to book an appointment with us.

  • Last Updated Jun 09, 2022
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Gemma Wain

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0