- Make sure the mains plug and network cable from the AV pod is connected to the appropriate wall sockets.
- Press the Power ON button on the AV control panel (shown below). This will switch on the plasma display.
- Press the LAPTOP button on the AV control panel.
- Connect the loose VGA cable to the monitor socket on your laptop.
- Switch your laptop on.
- If necessary 'toggle' the monitor output on your laptop to ensure an image on both laptop screen and the projection screen.
- When finished disconnect the VGA cable and press the Power OFF button on the AV control panel to shut down the plasma display.
If you have any technical problems please see staff at the Service Desk on Level 2 who will report the issue for you.