You will need to configure Google Scholar to send references to EndNote. Then you will be able to send references to EndNote by clicking on the "Import into EndNote" link.
Follow these steps to configure Google Scholar to send references to EndNote:
- Click on the settings option (see image below)
- Under "Bibliography Manager" select the option "Show links to import citations into" and choose "EndNote" in the drop down box. Click on the save button (see image below).
Follow these steps to import search results into EndNote:
- After performing a search on Google Scholar click on the "Import into EndNote" link for the reference you want to import.
- If you are presented with a window asking if you want to "Open" or "Save" the file, choose to open the file.
- A "Select a Reference Library" window will appear, use this window to select the EndNote library you want the reference imported into.