There are 36 self-service lockers on the level 1 of the Marjorie Robinson Library Rooms
These lockers are free of charge and available to library users who need somewhere to store their belongings while using the library.
- The lockers are for the temporary storage of personal items while you are using the library facilities.
- The Library cannot accept responsibility for anything stored in lockers.
- Library headphones and laptops must not be left in lockers.
- Perishable goods must not be left in lockers.
- The Library reserves the right to search library lockers and to remove items.
There are also 30 lockers on level 2 of the Philip Robinson Library: further details can be found here.